Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 11, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in Michigan.
- Candidates living in Michigan that do not require flights are preferred.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: 1 Other MD and a Resident.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-144558-MD-MI.
- The locum must have a Michigan license, DEA, and CSR.
- Shifts are 7on/7off days, Tues-Mon.
- Dates Needed: August - Ongoing, 14+ shifts per month.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The schedule is 7a-7p+. There could be a model without.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Multiple hospitalists are needed with comfort rounding and managing open ICU.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-22 ppd.
- No procedures are required.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 9.