Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locums will work 7on/7off nights, 30 nights per month needed.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- The schedule is Tuesday-Monday 8p-8a.
- Case Load/PPD: 6-10.
- Reference ID: ORD-128968-MD-MI.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Procedures Required: None.
- There is an intensivist on staff.
- Shift Times: 8p-8a.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Michigan.
- Client covers travel, lodging, and malpractice.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Michigan based clinicians preferred but willing to consider candidates that require airfare.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago