Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10 Admissions per night.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-125131-MD-MI.
- A BLS, Acls, MI CSR, DEA, and active MI license are required.
- The clinician must have night time availability.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- The facility is located in Michigan.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Requirements include intubation, non-invasive vent management, lumbar puncture, adult inpatient (ICU, CCU), codes, ER admission, pre-op assessments, and med surg rounding.
- The facility is a level 2 trauma center.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Procedures Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago