Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Michigan license is required.
- The locum will have a support staff of a NP Hospitalist and Resident team.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice is covered.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-104731-MD-MI.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- The hospital is located in Michigan.
- Support Staff: MDs and APP.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The schedule is 7on/7off nights from 8:00pm - 8:00am.
- A hospital is seeking a nocturnist for locum tenens Fmla coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 19.