Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lansing) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outstanding compensation package includes salary, signing bonus, night shift differential, quality bonus, and performance bonus.
- Our growing Hospitalist team, serving the patients of McLaren Greater Lansing and Sparrow Hospitals, seeks colleague due to growth.
- No 12-hour day shifts.
- A team of nine APP providers support our Hospitalist program.
- You will find an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication.
- East Lansing, Michigan is the proud home of Michigan State University!
- Full time schedule of 20 shifts per month includes day shifts with flexible start times, night shifts rotated in a 1:12 week rotation, and one weekend day shift.
- Please reference Job Position ID 165682 when responding.
- Ability to earn over the 75%tile Mgma!
- Partnership opportunity for interested candidates.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates provides the foundation and resources for your successful medical career.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant and Grand Rapids, Detroit, Toledo and even Toronto are easy day trips!
- Residents from the McLaren Internal Medicine Residency program round with our hospitalists and assist with overnight admissions.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates (Cima) of East Lansing, Michigan, a physician-owned group with a team of 70 physicians and APP providers, has secured a presence in the Lansing/East Lansing area covering over 35,000 lives.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Oct 3.