Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · March 26, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-101316-MD-MI.
- Michigan-based providers are preferred.
- There are FM and EM residents that rotate through the peds program so there is a teaching element.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking a pediatric hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: Pals, NRP.
- Circumcisions, EVCs, and LPs are required.
- Government: No.
- There is no Nicu, neos, or NNPs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- There will be 1-3 ppd in Peds unit and 12 ppd on average in the nursery.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- It is a 12 bed Level 1 nursery.
- Dates Needed: July - August dates.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 7a-5p +.
- There are 8 beds in the peds unit.
- Case Load/PPD: 12 ppd.
- The locum will work in the level 1 well-baby and a small peds unit.
- All travel, lodging and malpractice insurance is covered.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 8.