Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (East Lansing) is a single-specialty group practice.
- East Lansing, Michigan is the proud home of Michigan State University!
- A team of nine APP providers support our Hospitalist program.
- Outstanding compensation package includes salary, signing bonus, night shift differential, quality bonus, and performance bonus.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant and Grand Rapids, Detroit, Toledo and even Toronto are easy day trips!
- Ability to earn over the 75%tile Mgma!
- You will find an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication.
- No 12-hour day shifts.
- Partnership opportunity for interested candidates.
- Full time schedule of 20 shifts per month includes day shifts with flexible start times, night shifts rotated in a 1:12 week rotation, and one weekend day shift.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates provides the foundation and resources for your successful medical career.
- Our growing Hospitalist team, serving the patients of McLaren Greater Lansing and Sparrow Hospitals, seeks colleague due to growth.
- Residents from the McLaren Internal Medicine Residency program round with our hospitalists and assist with overnight admissions.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates (Cima) of East Lansing, Michigan, a physician-owned group with a team of 70 physicians and APP providers, has secured a presence in the Lansing/East Lansing area covering over 35,000 lives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Cross Country Search.