Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (East Lansing) is a single-specialty group practice.
- East Lansing, Michigan is the proud home of Michigan State University!
- A team of nine APP providers support our Hospitalist program.
- Outstanding compensation package includes salary, signing bonus, night shift differential, quality bonus, and performance bonus.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates (Cima) of East Lansing, Michigan, a physician-owned group with a team of 70 physicians and APP providers, has secured a presence in the Lansing/East Lansing area covering over 35,000 lives.
- You will find an unbeatable combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant and Grand Rapids, Detroit, Toledo and even Toronto are easy day trips!
- Our growing Hospitalist team, serving the patients of McLaren Greater Lansing and Sparrow Hospitals, seeks colleague due to growth.
- Residents from the McLaren Internal Medicine Residency program round with our hospitalists and assist with overnight admissions.
- No 12-hour day shifts.
- Partnership opportunity for interested candidates.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates provides the foundation and resources for your successful medical career.
- Full time schedule of 20 shifts per month includes day shifts with flexible start times, night shifts rotated in a 1:12 week rotation, and one weekend day shift.
- Ability to earn over the 75%tile Mgma!
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Aug 5.