Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance, travel and lodging are covered.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- This facility has a high number of Covid-19 patients.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Internal Medicine Required.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Night shifts are needed right now.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: TBD.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking hospitalist. Drive-in candidates who required mileage and lodging are preferred.
- Reference ID: ORD-092628-MD-MI.
- Candidates must have an active MI license, CSR, DEA, BLS, Acls, and must be board certified in internal medicine.
- Procedures Required: Vent management required.
- 10 hour shifts.
- Providers will see a mix of patients and all the floors have been turned into Covid-19 floors.
- Shift Times: 8p-6a or 10p-8a.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.