Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Dates Needed: December 12-13, December 23-25, January 5-11, January 19-25.
- The facility prefers local/drive-in candidates but this is not required. An active MI license is required.This is a closed ICU with a 24/7 full-time in-house critical care team.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Codes and code blue's are done by CC and rapid response team, but patients will be seen by hospitalists/nocturnists.
- Shift Times: 8p-8a.
- Reference ID: ORD-093044-PA-MI.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are seeking a physician assistant hospitalist/nocturnist for locum tenens coverage at a facility in Michigan.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 12.
- There are no procedures required.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.