Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24HR in-house.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour Shift.
- Dates Needed: August - Ongoing.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-086154-MD-MI.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-15.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates should be board certified.
- The facility is located in northwestern Michigan, 2 hours from Detroit.
- Locums to Perm.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics, Pals, NRP.
- This position consists of level 1 and 2 nursery coverage and 24-hour in house. Credentialing takes 30 days.
- Government: No.
- Local and drive-in candidates are preferred due to Covid-19.
- High Risk Deliveries.
- Shift Times: 8a-8a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hours are 8 am-8 am.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 24.