Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing can be completed in 21-30 days.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- This assignment requires 24-hour. Procedures will include chest tubes, circumcisions, UAC, and UVCs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- EMR is used for notes and charting.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing residency in pediatrics and NRP is required.
- Dates Needed: July 2020.
- Reference ID: ORD-083618-MD-MI.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 3.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located alongside Lake Michigan.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 22.