Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, no weekends or nights.
- No weekends and no nights.
- You will see an average of 25 - 30 patients per day.
- Dictation for charting.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MI medical license, if necessary.
- Base salary plus RVUs.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVUs, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO.
- Must be a BC or BE IM.
- You will also be provided a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- See 25 to 30 patients per day.
- Our services are free for you.
- Tree-lined avenues, a variety of beautiful homes, and its proximity to a number of shopping areas gives East Lansing its great ambience.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Mid-level staff support.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Geriatric fellowship preferred.
- CompHealth is assisting a nursing center in Michigan with their search for an internal medicine physician.
- East Lansing has a combination of historic small-town atmosphere and cosmopolitan sophistication.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.