Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: March 2020 - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Requirements include Nccpa, Acls, and an active MI license/CSR.
- The locum will work 7 on/7 off and shifts times are 7 pm-7 am.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Case load varies and procedures include non-invasive vent management.
- Reference ID: ORD-077447-PA-MI.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking a locum tenens IM or FP physician assistant for night coverage.
- The facility has an open ICU and the nocturnist will round on all inpatient floors, including ICU.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 21.