Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist for 24-hour. The. There are typically 2-3 newborn patients and 4-5 pediatric patients per day.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Reference ID: ORD-075798-MD-MI.
- The locum must round on newborns, attend deliveries, and perform circumcisions.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Level I.
- Case Load/PPD: 2-3 newborns, 4-5 peds.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Board certification, BLS, Pals, and an active MI license are required.
- Hours Per Day: 24.
- Government: No.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago