Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A new post-acute physician opportunity is now available in Michigan.
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine/family medicine.
- 45 minutes from Detroit, MI.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- 15 minutes from Dearborn, MI.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians.
- No nights or weekends.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- The incoming physician will work between 2 skilled nursing facilities that are 30 minutes apart, but not on the same day..
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, 1 weeks of CME time, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- There is a medical director and support staff on-site.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Fee for service with potential for high earnings.
- This position has a potential for high earnings with a fee for service model.
- They are looking to hire a physician with a passion for geriatrics.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago