Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · April 7, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position has a potential for high earnings with a fee for service model.
- They are looking to hire a physician with a passion for geriatrics.
- 15 minutes from Dearborn, MI.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians.
- A new post-acute physician opportunity is now available in Michigan.
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine/family medicine.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- Fee for service with potential for high earnings.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- There is a medical director and support staff on-site.
- 45 minutes from Detroit, MI.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, 1 weeks of CME time, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our services are free for you.
- The incoming physician will work between 2 skilled nursing facilities that are 30 minutes apart, but not on the same day..
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- No nights or weekends.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.