Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- 15 minutes from Dearborn, MI.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, 1 weeks of CME time, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- This position has a potential for high earnings with a fee for service model.
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine/family medicine.
- No nights or weekends.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A new post-acute physician opportunity is now available in Michigan.
- There is a medical director and support staff on-site.
- They are looking to hire a physician with a passion for geriatrics.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Fee for service with potential for high earnings.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 45 minutes from Detroit, MI.
- The incoming physician will work between 2 skilled nursing facilities that are 30 minutes apart, but not on the same day..
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.