Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Pals (AHA).
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Board Eligible.
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Location: Michigan.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.