Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · October 3, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- Location: Michigan.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Pals (AHA).
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Board Eligible.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.