Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Location: Michigan.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- Pals (AHA).
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Board Eligible.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.