Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Pals (AHA).
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Location: Michigan.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Board Eligible.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.