Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Location: Michigan.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- Board Eligible.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Pals (AHA).
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.