Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Michigan.
- Board Eligible.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Pals (AHA).
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.