Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · May 18, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Michigan.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- Board Eligible.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
- Pals (AHA).
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.