Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 23, 2021
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Michigan.
- Local Providers Only - Required.
- Board Certified Pediatrics or BE w/in 5 years if residency - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Pals (AHA).
- Providers need to be within driving distance and facility will reimburse mileage.
- MI License & CSR at time of submission - Required.
- Providers must have 100% clean background with no malpractice or license issues for emergency privileges - Required.
- NRP & Pals - Required.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatrics Hospital.
- Facility will grant emergency privileges and therefore needs just 1 squeeky clean provider who can cover dall dates.
- January 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 25 (ALL AM Shift).
- Board Eligible.
- December 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 (ALL AM Shift).
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Dates past January likely and TBD.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.