Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Duties for this role include vent management, intubation, EKG, and lines, and volumes range from 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Vent management, intubations, EKG, and lines.
- The work schedule is 12-hours during days.
- MI license required.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MI-licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Michigan facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 18.