Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A Michigan facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- MI license required.
- Vent management, intubations, EKG, and lines.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Duties for this role include vent management, intubation, EKG, and lines, and volumes range from 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Acls certification needed.
- The work schedule is 12-hours during days.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MI-licensed providers will be considered for this role.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.