Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active MI state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and Pals certification.
- There will be enough time to obtain a MI state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Other Certification: Acls and Pals.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding, vent management, EKGs, suturing, and intubation.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding, vent management, EKGs, suturing, and intubation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago