Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding, vent management, EKGs, suturing, and intubation.
- License: Active MI state license needed.
- There will be enough time to obtain a MI state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding, vent management, EKGs, suturing, and intubation.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and Pals certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Other Certification: Acls and Pals.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.