Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of rounding and. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 5 - 6 patients per day.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Michigan.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: Rounding and.
- Procedures: No procedures or code response required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MI state license for this assignment.
- License: MI state license needed, not required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.