Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MI state license for this assignment.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of rounding and. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Michigan.
- Schedule: Rounding and.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Procedures: No procedures or code response required.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: MI state license needed, not required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 5 - 6 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.