Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures or code response required.
- Schedule: Rounding and.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of rounding and. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: MI state license needed, not required.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Michigan.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MI state license for this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 5 - 6 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago