Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Gaylord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking Drive in Candidates.
- Patient Volume: Callback coming into the facility is 20% / Phone consult is 80%.
- Facility can provide emergency privileging in 1-2 weeks.
- Location: Michigan.
- November 15-18, 28-29.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible w/in 5 years of residency - Required.
- December 10, 13-16, 23-28.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Holiday Coverage.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Holiday Coverage.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.