Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Gaylord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Callback coming into the facility is 20% / Phone consult is 80%.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible w/in 5 years of residency - Required.
- Pediatric Hospitalist needed for Holiday Coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Holiday Coverage.
- Seeking Drive in Candidates.
- Facility can provide emergency privileging in 1-2 weeks.
- Location: Michigan.
- December 10, 13-16, 23-28.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- November 15-18, 28-29.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.