Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM Resident rounding/teaching.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of care to the patients in the Capital-City and Mid-Michigan Region, Capital Internal Medicine Associates will provide you with the foundation and resources to have a successful medical career.
- Bill Mawhinney.
- NP & PA team provide support.
- The Hospitalist team serves the patients of McLaren Hospital along with teaching from the Internal Medicine Residency.
- Hospitalist to join large multi-specialist group - East Lansing, MI.
- This unique position will give the entrepreneurial minded physician the opportunity to be part of a team second to none in the region.
- Busy I/P units - Average Daily Census: 22 - 24 patients.
- Interested candidates.
- Full time Hospitalist Days w/night rotation.
- Earn over Mgma 75%tile.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates of East Lansing, Michigan is growing and accepting candidates for their Hospitalist Team.
- Flexible scheduling - 8 Hour Shifts.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Nov 16.