Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM Resident rounding/teaching.
- NP & PA team provide support.
- The Hospitalist team serves the patients of McLaren Hospital along with teaching from the Internal Medicine Residency.
- Busy I/P units - Average Daily Census: 22 - 24 patients.
- Interested candidates.
- Hospitalist to join large multi-specialist group - East Lansing, MI.
- Capital Internal Medicine Associates of East Lansing, Michigan is growing and accepting candidates for their Hospitalist Team.
- Full time Hospitalist Days w/night rotation.
- Flexible scheduling - 8 Hour Shifts.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of care to the patients in the Capital-City and Mid-Michigan Region, Capital Internal Medicine Associates will provide you with the foundation and resources to have a successful medical career.
- This unique position will give the entrepreneurial minded physician the opportunity to be part of a team second to none in the region.
- Bill Mawhinney.
- Earn over Mgma 75%tile.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Cross Country Search.