Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Procedures are not required but experience with procedures is helpful.
- Reference ID: ORD-068161-MD-MI.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Dates Needed: Late June - August 19th.
- The schedule is 8am-8pm or 12pm-12am with no. Candidates must be board certified (internal medicine preferred) and have a Michigan license.
- There is a facility in Michigan that is looking for a hospitalist for short-term locum tenens coverage starting in late June through August 19th.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 1011222.
- Full Time/Part Time.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16 ppd.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 3.