Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If so, this can be the opportunity for you!
- Are you interested in a new opportunity?
- December 13 8AM- December 16 8AM.
- November 26 8AM- November 30 8AM.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice included.
- Must be able to read EEGs, perform general Neurology functions such as Lumbar Punctures and potential experience with TPA.
- Do you have any availability coming up soon?
- Must be licensed in Michigan.
- Must be BC and have a clean background.
- September23 8AM- September 28 8AM.
- We have an upcoming Neurohospitalist locum need in Northern Michigan at the top of the mitten.
- And/or. In addition, you can https://honormedical.
- November 17 8AM- November 19 8AM.
- 24 Hour.
This locum tenen job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Oct 3.