Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Detroit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wayne State University Physician Group.
- Detroit, MI.
- Clinical research and leadership development opportunities are available for interested and qualified candidates.
- The Wayne State University Physician Group Department of Internal Medicine is recruiting Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalists.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalists have an academic appointment through Wayne State University School of Medicine commensurate with their experience and qualifications and have the support of a full spectrum of specialists.
- We offer a generous benefits package and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Director, Hospitalist Division.
- Mira Mitry, MD.
- Full-time and part-time positions for both daytime and nighttime are available.
- They are given opportunity to participate in hospital initiatives as well as teaching both residents and students in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Wayne State University Physician Group was last open on Aug 12.