Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Detroit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists have an academic appointment through Wayne State University School of Medicine commensurate with their experience and qualifications and have the support of a full spectrum of specialists.
- Detroit, MI.
- The Wayne State University Physician Group Department of Internal Medicine is recruiting Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalists.
- They are given opportunity to participate in hospital initiatives as well as teaching both residents and students in Internal Medicine.
- Clinical research and leadership development opportunities are available for interested and qualified candidates.
- We offer a generous benefits package and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Director, Hospitalist Division.
- Wayne State University Physician Group.
- Full-time and part-time positions for both daytime and nighttime are available.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Mira Mitry, MD.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Wayne State University Physician Group