Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system.
- Benefits: health, dental, life, vision, CME, 401K, paid occurrence malpractice.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- John Medical Center in Tulsa, OK has a large, robust Hospitalist group and is currently recruiting for Internists who want to work on the ICU team.
- ICU hospitalists should also be proficient in central lines, intubations and arterial lines.
- The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- We have night shifts available, either 12 or 14 hour shifts, 7on/7off or 10-12 shifts per month.
- Tulsa, OK is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent restaurants, high-end stores, beautiful homes and an array of nightlife activities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- Critical training is not necessary but candidates must have an Intermal Medicine residency.
- Required responsibilities include admissions, RRT and Code Blue.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
- We have the second-shortest commute time in the nation, a cost of living well below the national average and one of the most people-friendly communities in the country.
- Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago