Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare.
- Benefits: health, dental, life, vision, CME, 401K, paid occurrence malpractice.
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
- We have the second-shortest commute time in the nation, a cost of living well below the national average and one of the most people-friendly communities in the country.
- We have night shifts available, either 12 or 14 hour shifts, 7on/7off or 10-12 shifts per month.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- Critical training is not necessary but candidates must have an Intermal Medicine residency.
- ICU hospitalists should also be proficient in central lines, intubations and arterial lines.
- Required responsibilities include admissions, RRT and Code Blue.
- John Medical Center in Tulsa, OK has a large, robust Hospitalist group and is currently recruiting for Internists who want to work on the ICU team.
- Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities.
- Tulsa, OK is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent restaurants, high-end stores, beautiful homes and an array of nightlife activities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago