Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- High Risk Deliveries.
- Case Load/PPD: 3 ppd.
- Level I.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist for a part-time locum tenens opportunity in Michigan.
- Provider Availability: 24-Hour.
- Candidates must be board certified in pediatrics or board eligible within 5 years of completing residency and an NRP is required.
- The schedule is 24-hour. Procedures include chest tubes, circumcisions, UAC and UVCs, notes are taken via electronic medical records.
- Reference ID: ORD-064920-MD-MI.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred and the provider attends all c-sections and high-risk deliveries.
- Job Posting ID: 1005565.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago