Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Join 20 plus Hospitalists on staff currently.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- As you can tell, this city is on the rise and rising fast!
- This city is known as one of the most educated in the nation, with over 90% of residents having a high school diploma and close to 50% of residents having a Bachelor's degree.
- Facility: One of the Top Health Systems in the United States is expanding its inpatient services.
- WMU is ranked as a top 100 university for graduates destined to make a difference for the nation.
- This is an artistic city with murals around every corner and offers a jazzy nightlife, which can feature home grown musicians or established artists any night of the week.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation package offered.
- 300 plus bed facility, Level II Trauma Center.
- Location: With its cozy feel and Modern advances, this city is one of Michigan's best kept secrets.
- The city already has started working on its image for 2025 with various projects and having their top goals as Youth Development, Good Governance and Safe Community, respectfully.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- H1 Visa Sponsorship is available (cap-exempt facility).
- It is also less than an hour from away from Gerald R. Ford International airport located in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
- Full benefits package offered with commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- It is only an hour drive away from Michigan's capital, Lansing, and less than a 2 and half hour drive to Chicago.
- Additional income available through productivity bonuses.
- Closed ICU.
- Also, this city is home to six colleges/universities, one of which is Western Michigan University.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.