Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Petoskey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking a Nocturnist IM physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at McLaren Northern Michigan, a 202-bed facility located in Petoskey, MI.
- 14 MD + 6 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Tail Coverage.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians