Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - University Town in SW Michigan.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name.
- Well-staffed program with seven day rounders, one admitter, one on swing shift- nights are staffed with a Nocturnist and an APP.
- Leadership position available for the right candidate.
- Top Tier Compensation with daytime earnings up to $305, salaries up to $350,000.
- Plus, you're never far from lakes and outdoor recreation, festivals, and world-class attractions.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking Hospitalists at a 330 bed regional health hospital within a prominent healthcare system.
- H1 sponsorships.
- It effortlessly blends energy and innovation with friendliness and a humble attitude.
- Closed ICU- No procedures, RRT's or codes required.
- Generous benefit package includes a two year Path to Partnership.
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries, and live entertainment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.