Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kalamazoo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top Tier Compensation with daytime earnings up to $305, salaries up to $350,000.
- Plus, you're never far from lakes and outdoor recreation, festivals, and world-class attractions.
- Well-staffed program with seven day rounders, one admitter, one on swing shift- nights are staffed with a Nocturnist and an APP.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking Hospitalists at a 330 bed regional health hospital within a prominent healthcare system.
- It effortlessly blends energy and innovation with friendliness and a humble attitude.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - University Town in SW Michigan.
- H1 sponsorships.
- Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Leadership position available for the right candidate.
- Closed ICU- No procedures, RRT's or codes required.
- Generous benefit package includes a two year Path to Partnership.
- Located in Southwest Michigan, about two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries, and live entertainment.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 14.