Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Peninsula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking Hospitalists for one of the nation's TOP 15 Health systems with 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that span over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Hundreds of outdoor activity opportunities abound.
- Here you can live in a place where "community" still exists.
- This is the place where some come to vacation while the lucky ones choose to make the area their home.
- Here is where one of the deepest freshwater lakes on earth creates a peninsula called the Keweenaw.
- Neighborhoods are safe, clean and crime free.
- Visa candidates encouraged.
- Floor is staffed to census with all specialties available.
- Low volume census of 10 patients per day with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - Michigan's Lovely Upper Peninsula.
- Whether you want to live in a log cabin tucked away in the woods, in a historical Victorian or a newly built home on the water, we know you'll find just what you are looking for.
- Community hospital just outside of Houghton/Hancock.
- Closed ICU.
- Enjoy peace and serenity when you want.
- This is where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior.
- Primary Care Providers do follow up.
- Or take full advantage of building snow statues, enjoying the "catch of the day" on the waterfront, great races, parades and lots of music.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.