Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upper Peninsula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior.
- Community hospital just outside of Houghton/Hancock.
- Here you can live in a place where "community" still exists.
- Whether you want to live in a log cabin tucked away in the woods, in a historical Victorian or a newly built home on the water, we know you'll find just what you are looking for.
- Low volume census of 10 patients per day with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Hundreds of outdoor activity opportunities abound.
- Closed ICU.
- Neighborhoods are safe, clean and crime free.
- Seeking Hospitalists for one of the nation's TOP 15 Health systems with 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that span over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Enjoy peace and serenity when you want.
- This is the place where some come to vacation while the lucky ones choose to make the area their home.
- Or take full advantage of building snow statues, enjoying the "catch of the day" on the waterfront, great races, parades and lots of music.
- Visa candidates encouraged.
- Here is where one of the deepest freshwater lakes on earth creates a peninsula called the Keweenaw.
- Interviewing Hospitalists - Michigan's Lovely Upper Peninsula.
- Floor is staffed to census with all specialties available.
- Primary Care Providers do follow up.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.