Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities.
- The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and ed living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies.
- Monroe, MI.
- QPI bonuses.
- It serves communities in 30 states.
- With scenic parks, rivers and Lake Erie, Monroe provides its residents with the resources to achieve their full potential at home and at work with a quality lifestyle.
- Being a part of a large family has advantages.
- Employment with ProMedica Physicians, the largest multi-specialty group in the region with more than 960 employed physicians and advance practice providers.
- Monroe is considered a historic community located in Michigan's southeast corner on Lake Erie.
- 24 hour Crna coverage - Crnas respond to codes.
- Hospitalists responsible for rapid response and stroke alerts.
- Monroe is south of Detroit approximately 40 minutes).
- 5 on 5 off night shifts.
- With more than 960 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region's most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services.
- ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.
- And the major metropolitan attractions of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo are easy commuting distances.
- 1 week of paid vacation.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
- Hosptialists/ER respond to codes.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Monroe, MI.
- Work collaboratively with Advance Practice Providers.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction.
- Excellent internal medicine focused Hospitalist opportunity for a BC/BE Internist to join the ProMedica Hospitalist Team at Monroe Regional Hospital.
- 7 PM - 7 AM.
- 24 / 7 anesthesia coverage and 24 / 7 ER coverage.
- Superb work environment.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
- The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines.
- Excellent compensation and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, malpractice insurance, vacation, and CME allowance.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing.
- It is rich in historical heritage with a small city feel while supported by a diverse economy mixing retail with agricultural and commercial business (it is home to the world headquarters of La-Z-Boy and Tenneco).
- Signing bonus.
- ProMedica is seeking a Full Time Nocturnist to work at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital in Monroe, Michigan.
- Intubation experience preferred.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.