Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lapeer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLaren Lapeer Region was recently recognized by United States News and World Report as one of the top hospitals in southeast Michigan.
- Average daily patient census of 15.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care Corporation, a fully integrated health network, committed to quality, evidence-based patient care and cost efficiency.
- McLaren Lapeer Region has received national recognition from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for clinical excellence in orthopedics, pneumonia, congestive heart failure and surgical care.
- With its small-town charm and rich history, Lapeer could be just the place you've been looking for.
- Every season brings about highly anticipated activities and holiday celebrations, such as free summer concerts on the Courthouse lawn, art fairs, farmers markets, the Lapeer Days Festival, Winterfest, and the Halloween Treat Walk.
- Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement.
- However, the area also takes pride in parcels containing multiple acres of land and wooded lots perfect for building your dream home.
- Community Living.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is hiring hospitalists for a new employed inpatient management program.
- Eligible candidates will be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Its downtown district is pedestrian friendly, lined with specialty shops and restaurants, and comprised of walking paths, bike trails, and a large public park system.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a 222-bed acute care facility located in Lapeer, Michigan, and is the primary provider of health care services to Lapeer County and the surrounding area.
- McLaren employed providers enjoy a guaranteed income with a performance based bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lapeer, MI.
- Lapeer has all the traditional housing options available, such as ownership or renting homes, condos, and apartments.
- The Lapeer community is growing and has become a very desirable location for businesses and families.
- Lapeer is overflowing with wonderful golf courses, restaurants, and family recreation facilities.
- 7on 7off scheduling.
- In Lapeer, residents enjoy a quality public school system, as well as one tech center, one charter school, one private grade school, four parochial schools, and numerous preschools and learning centers, all located within the County.
- Established in 1831 and located at the base of Michigan's Thumb Region, Lapeer is beautifully historic.
- The facility maintains a verified Level II trauma designation and provides comprehensive care in a 29-bed Emergency Center along with specialized services for heart, cancer, orthopedic and general surgery services, physical medicine and rehabilitation, women's services, wound care services, sleep disorders, and other areas of care.
- Procedures not required.
- McLaren Lapeer Region Hospital is a short and pleasant commute from Northern Oakland County.
- Full time, employed position.
- McLaren includes 14 hospitals and provides care to 75% of communities in Michigan touching over 6 million lives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago