Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lapeer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is hiring hospitalists for a new employed inpatient management program.
- McLaren employed providers enjoy a guaranteed income with a performance based bonus.
- With its small-town charm and rich history, Lapeer could be just the place you've been looking for.
- Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement.
- Full time, employed position.
- Lapeer is overflowing with wonderful golf courses, restaurants, and family recreation facilities.
- McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Procedures not required.
- McLaren Lapeer Region Hospital is a short and pleasant commute from Northern Oakland County.
- However, the area also takes pride in parcels containing multiple acres of land and wooded lots perfect for building your dream home.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care Corporation, a fully integrated health network, committed to quality, evidence-based patient care and cost efficiency.
- Lapeer has all the traditional housing options available, such as ownership or renting homes, condos, and apartments.
- 7on 7off scheduling.
- Eligible candidates will be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McLaren Lapeer Region has received national recognition from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for clinical excellence in orthopedics, pneumonia, congestive heart failure and surgical care.
- Community Living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lapeer, MI.
- The Lapeer community is growing and has become a very desirable location for businesses and families.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a 222-bed acute care facility located in Lapeer, Michigan, and is the primary provider of health care services to Lapeer County and the surrounding area.
- McLaren Lapeer Region was recently recognized by United States News and World Report as one of the top hospitals in southeast Michigan.
- Established in 1831 and located at the base of Michigan's Thumb Region, Lapeer is beautifully historic.
- In Lapeer, residents enjoy a quality public school system, as well as one tech center, one charter school, one private grade school, four parochial schools, and numerous preschools and learning centers, all located within the County.
- Every season brings about highly anticipated activities and holiday celebrations, such as free summer concerts on the Courthouse lawn, art fairs, farmers markets, the Lapeer Days Festival, Winterfest, and the Halloween Treat Walk.
- The facility maintains a verified Level II trauma designation and provides comprehensive care in a 29-bed Emergency Center along with specialized services for heart, cancer, orthopedic and general surgery services, physical medicine and rehabilitation, women's services, wound care services, sleep disorders, and other areas of care.
- Average daily patient census of 15.
- Its downtown district is pedestrian friendly, lined with specialty shops and restaurants, and comprised of walking paths, bike trails, and a large public park system.
- McLaren includes 14 hospitals and provides care to 75% of communities in Michigan touching over 6 million lives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.