Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lapeer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community Living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lapeer, MI.
- McLaren Lapeer Region was recently recognized by United States News and World Report as one of the top hospitals in southeast Michigan.
- Every season brings about highly anticipated activities and holiday celebrations, such as free summer concerts on the Courthouse lawn, art fairs, farmers markets, the Lapeer Days Festival, Winterfest, and the Halloween Treat Walk.
- Lapeer has all the traditional housing options available, such as ownership or renting homes, condos, and apartments.
- McLaren employed providers enjoy a guaranteed income with a performance based bonus.
- With its small-town charm and rich history, Lapeer could be just the place you've been looking for.
- However, the area also takes pride in parcels containing multiple acres of land and wooded lots perfect for building your dream home.
- Established in 1831 and located at the base of Michigan's Thumb Region, Lapeer is beautifully historic.
- Average daily patient census of 15.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care Corporation, a fully integrated health network, committed to quality, evidence-based patient care and cost efficiency.
- Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement.
- Eligible candidates will be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- 7on 7off scheduling.
- Its downtown district is pedestrian friendly, lined with specialty shops and restaurants, and comprised of walking paths, bike trails, and a large public park system.
- McLaren includes 14 hospitals and provides care to 75% of communities in Michigan touching over 6 million lives.
- McLaren Lapeer Region has received national recognition from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for clinical excellence in orthopedics, pneumonia, congestive heart failure and surgical care.
- Lapeer is overflowing with wonderful golf courses, restaurants, and family recreation facilities.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is a 222-bed acute care facility located in Lapeer, Michigan, and is the primary provider of health care services to Lapeer County and the surrounding area.
- In Lapeer, residents enjoy a quality public school system, as well as one tech center, one charter school, one private grade school, four parochial schools, and numerous preschools and learning centers, all located within the County.
- The Lapeer community is growing and has become a very desirable location for businesses and families.
- McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- McLaren Lapeer Region is hiring hospitalists for a new employed inpatient management program.
- Procedures not required.
- The facility maintains a verified Level II trauma designation and provides comprehensive care in a 29-bed Emergency Center along with specialized services for heart, cancer, orthopedic and general surgery services, physical medicine and rehabilitation, women's services, wound care services, sleep disorders, and other areas of care.
- McLaren Lapeer Region Hospital is a short and pleasant commute from Northern Oakland County.
- Full time, employed position.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.