Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That's what makes Marquette so great: with a population of approximately 20,000, residents benefit from small town and city living.
- You're on the shore of Lake Superior and can enjoy 85 miles of beach in the summer and some of America's best cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- "Third Best City in America to Raise a Family" - Forbes (2010).
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Medical staff of more than 200 doctors encompassing 65 specialties and subspecialties.
- Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live.
- Marquette is a city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, which might be the most untamed wilderness in the lower 48, but you still want a little taste of civilization while you're there.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- As if that isn't enough, Marquette is the home of Mount Sugarloaf.
- We are looking for a Part-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Marquette, MI!
- Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the United States by CBS MoneyWatch (2012).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- An experience open to hikers of all experience levels.
- 307 bed regional medical center.
- New state-of-the-art hospital slated for 2018.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- But when you're done paddling and skiing, this city rocks four breweries, small-roaster coffee houses, a local theater company, and even its own symphony orchestra.
- Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the "200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.
- Awarded The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Major services include Heart Center, Cancer Center, Brain & Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center, Women & Children's Center.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Given Blue Cross Blue Shield's Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery.
- Not huge, but it's the biggest mountain you'll get to in Michigan outside of the Porcupines.
- J1 & H1-B citizens, new grads, and residents welcome.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.