Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- New state-of-the-art hospital slated for 2018.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- Awarded The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the "200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- Major services include Heart Center, Cancer Center, Brain & Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center, Women & Children's Center.
- Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the United States by CBS MoneyWatch (2012).
- You're on the shore of Lake Superior and can enjoy 85 miles of beach in the summer and some of America's best cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- An experience open to hikers of all experience levels.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Marquette is a city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, which might be the most untamed wilderness in the lower 48, but you still want a little taste of civilization while you're there.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Medical staff of more than 200 doctors encompassing 65 specialties and subspecialties.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- But when you're done paddling and skiing, this city rocks four breweries, small-roaster coffee houses, a local theater company, and even its own symphony orchestra.
- Given Blue Cross Blue Shield's Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery.
- Not huge, but it's the biggest mountain you'll get to in Michigan outside of the Porcupines.
- That's what makes Marquette so great: with a population of approximately 20,000, residents benefit from small town and city living.
- J1 & H1-B citizens, new grads, and residents welcome.
- 307 bed regional medical center.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- We are looking for a Part-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Marquette, MI!
- "Third Best City in America to Raise a Family" - Forbes (2010).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- As if that isn't enough, Marquette is the home of Mount Sugarloaf.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.