Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Marquette is a city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, which might be the most untamed wilderness in the lower 48, but you still want a little taste of civilization while you're there.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- As if that isn't enough, Marquette is the home of Mount Sugarloaf.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- You're on the shore of Lake Superior and can enjoy 85 miles of beach in the summer and some of America's best cross-country skiing in the winter.
- "Third Best City in America to Raise a Family" - Forbes (2010).
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the United States by CBS MoneyWatch (2012).
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- New state-of-the-art hospital slated for 2018.
- Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- That's what makes Marquette so great: with a population of approximately 20,000, residents benefit from small town and city living.
- Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the "200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- But when you're done paddling and skiing, this city rocks four breweries, small-roaster coffee houses, a local theater company, and even its own symphony orchestra.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- We are looking for a Part-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Marquette, MI!
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Medical staff of more than 200 doctors encompassing 65 specialties and subspecialties.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Awarded The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center.
- Given Blue Cross Blue Shield's Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- J1 & H1-B citizens, new grads, and residents welcome.
- Major services include Heart Center, Cancer Center, Brain & Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center, Women & Children's Center.
- 307 bed regional medical center.
- An experience open to hikers of all experience levels.
- Not huge, but it's the biggest mountain you'll get to in Michigan outside of the Porcupines.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago