Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (2.5 Hours to Detroit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-level Help on Days and Nights.
- Avg Base Salary $300K, plus $25K Sign-On, Annual Quality Bonus of $20K.
- 7 on/off Schedule.
- Hospitalist Runs Codes and RRT.
- Lucrative Daytime Hospitalist Position Available.
- 7a-7p - Days only.
- Located on Michigan's beautiful northeast coast, within driving distance of larger cities and international airport.
- 4 Bed Open ICU- Procedures Required include Vents and CLs.
- 15-18 Patients/day.
- Enjoy lake shore living and year-round outdoor activities in a laid back setting.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Nov 25.