Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Professional liability with tail coverage.
- Long-term disability.
- Hospitalist service growth and expansion.
- This practice is a part of MidMichigan Physicians Group, a multispecialty group with practices throughout central Michigan.
- Less than two hours form metro area of Detroit.
- Relocation allowance.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 403(b) Plan.
- Reason for Recruitment.
- Progressive and family-minded community.
- Top rated public school system.
- Hospitalist - Michigan.
- 8 colleges/universities within the community.
- CME dollars and days.
- Opportunity to work alongside well-respected specialists.
- Patient and Procedure Mix.
- All aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population.
- Lisa Kallhoff.
- Nearby regional airport.
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision.
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group.
- Cultural & Recreational: Arts, gold, hiking, hockey, skating, hunting, fishing, sailing, shopping, fine dining & more.
- Short-term disability.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago