Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tawas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification required.
- Full-time, 14 shifts per month.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will see an average of 12 patients per day, and basic ventilation management will be required.
- Make it easier on yourself by working with a personal Weatherby consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- With so many new jobs, keeping on top of the best ones can be a challenge.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians.
- A medical facility based in Michigan is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- There will be two hospitalist on during the day along with mid-level support.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.