Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Muskegon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 7on/ 7 off with no.
- 403(b) plan and Flex Plan.
- In addition, this physician will also be a faculty member within the Family Medicine Residency program, providing inpatient education to residents.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to join a family friendly environment within an elite organization that is supportive of personal growth.
- Mercy Health Muskegon is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible (must complete board certification within five years of Residency) Family Medicine physician who has completed a Hospital Medicine Fellowship interested in becoming part of the Mercy Health hospitalist team.
- CME allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Long and short term disability.
- Malpractice insurance with tail.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Muskegon, MI.
- Mercy Health Muskegon has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established Hospitalist group located in Muskegon, Michigan.
- The team is looking for associates that will complement their culture of collaboration, compassion and professionalism while being an advocate for the patient, as well as serving the needs of the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago