Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Numerous breweries, 50+ miles of beach in the summer, and ample wintertime activities keep this lively town busy all year round!
- Providers will also have the option of selecting 14 days off (PTO program) or an increase in base salary.
- Great schools and a welcoming community have made this a best kept secret, a true jewel of the Midwest.
- Schedule could be blocked 7on/7off or flexible, depending on what a physician desires.
- Compensation: $300,000 base salary + numerous bonus opportunities, including quality bonuses and RVU's.
- No ICU management, no procedures required.
- J1 and H1B visa support available.
- Opportunity: Nocturnist opportunity.
- Facility: Employed opportunity through an expanding multi-specialty group to practice in a 300+ bed academic facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Michigan.
- Location: A stunning community located on the coastline of Michigan, this beautiful lakeside setting offers residents a quality of life that is hard to find.
- In-house residency programs, Level II Trauma, and teaching opportunities for interested physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago