Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tawas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
- BC/BE required.
- Licensing assistance.
- The assignment schedule consists of 7 - 14 day and night shifts per month, and the covering physician will see 12 patients per day on average.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The facility's EMR is Allscripts.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 7 - 14 shifts per month.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago