Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Board Certification is required.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Ask us about licensure.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.