Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Board Certification is required.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ask us about licensure.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.