Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 11, 2023
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Board Certification is required.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Ask us about licensure.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.