Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Ask us about licensure.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Board Certification is required.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.