Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Board Certification is required.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Ask us about licensure.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.