Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Ask us about licensure.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Board Certification is required.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.