Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Board Certification is required.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Ask us about licensure.
- 20 bed ICU.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 18.