Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Board Certification is required.
- Ask us about licensure.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 20.