Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- 14 shifts per month - chose between 14on/14 off or 7on/7off.
- Active Michigan state license is preferred, but not required.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Need.
- Ask us about licensure.
- 20 bed ICU.
- Complete Mid-level support.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Located in the Upper Peninsula of the Great Lakes State, our client is seeking a full time Critical Care or Pulmonary Provider.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Total compensation package includes very robust salary and bonus packages, full health benefits, 401(K), malpractice coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Board Certification is required.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care/Pulmonary.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.