Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the perfect work/life balance working with our client located in a quaint community in the upper peninsula of Michigan seeks a full time Hospitalist.
- Location: Marquette, MI.
- Locum, Locum to Permanent, and Permanent Options.
- All travel, lodging, and malpractice included.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Alliance is happy to help you with the process.
- Michigan license is preferred, will accept candidates without licensure.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- No Procedures.
- No ICU.
- Locum, locum to perm, or permanent.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Day Shift, 7a-7p shift, 14 shifts per month.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.