Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Owosso) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Innovative Tools & Technology.
- 1 for Patient Engagement in Michigan.
- 401(k) with Match.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Health Benefits.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Team-Based Approach.
- Administrative Support.
- Signing Bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Owosso, MI.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits.
- CME Allowance.
- Nocturnists evaluate patients, discuss and direct treatment plans, admit patients, provide follow-up care in conjunction with the PCP, arrange ancillary services and more.
- Indigo Health Partners, a private physician group providing inpatient care for Memorial Healthcare, is seeking a Nocturnist to practice as part of our team with physicians and NP/PAs.
- 150-bed, non-profit hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago