Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Owosso) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Hospitalists evaluate patients, discuss and direct treatment plans, admit patients, provide follow-up care in conjunction with the PCP, arrange ancillary services and more.
- Hospitalists may serve on hospital committees, participate in process improvement and provide ICU coverage.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits.
- Innovative Tools & Technology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Owosso, MI.
- CME Allowance.
- Administrative Support.
- 1 for Patient Engagement in the State of Michigan.
- Indigo Health Partners, a private physician group providing inpatient care for Memorial Healthcare, is seeking a non-ICU and ICU-capable Hospitalists to practice as part of our team with physicians and NP/PAs.
- 150-bed, non-profit hospital.
- Through hospital collaboration, physicians contribute to improve care and hospital metrics.
- Indigo promotes opportunities for leadership and professional growth and is recognized for providing outstanding inpatient medical services.
- Team-Based Approach.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago