Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greenville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Bonus potential based on quality, patient experience and productivity metrics.
- Relocation allowance.
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403(b) annuity plan.
- On-site consulting services available for Specialty Care.
- In addition the group pays for dues, licensure, board feeds, vacation, personal, CME and any additional developmental needs for on an annual basis.
- Enhanced compensation package reflective of responsibilities and rural location.
- Day and overnight PA/NP support.
- A growing population of 16,000.
- Org and GreenvilleMI.
- Spectrum Health is an equal opportunityand affirmative action employer affording all persons the same opportunities foremployment, training, promotion and compensation, without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability,genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, height, weight, misdemeanor arrestrecord, or marital status.
- Employed with Spectrum Health Medical Group.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greenville, MI.
- 30-45 minutes to seven colleges, symphony, ballet, theater, minor league sports, lakes, golf courses, hiking trails.
- Dues, licensure, board fees and CME.
- We seek physicians who provide unparalleled patient care and desire to work in an environment where clinical excellence and compassion are a reality.
- Excellent school system.
- Spectrum Health Medical Group is gathering the talent and resources to become the nation's premier medical group which will include the ongoing commitment to the development of a preeminent hospitalist program.
- Employed position with an enhanced compensation package.
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Very family-oriented community.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- NO Night Coverage BY Physicians.
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403B annuity plan.
- We offer our physicians a culture with the highest level of personal and professional satisfaction and numerous opportunities for involvement in research and education.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago