Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Traverse City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Innovative Tools & Technology.
- Through hospital collaboration, physicians contribute to improve care and hospital metrics.
- Administrative Support.
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- CME Allowance.
- Indigo Health Partners, a private physician group providing inpatient care for Munson Medical Center, is seeking Med-Peds physicians to practice as part of a team with physicians and NP/PAs.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits.
- Hospitalists evaluate patients, discuss and direct treatment plans, admit patients, provide follow-up care in conjunction with the PCP, arrange ancillary services and more.
- Med-Peds physicians enjoy an integrated practice seeing 50|50 adults and pediatric patients, often times in the same shift.
- Indigo promotes opportunities for leadership and professional growth.
- Incentive Bonuses (productivity component).
- Hospitalists may serve on hospital committees, participate in process improvement and provide ICU coverage.
- Team-Based Approach.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Indigo Health Partners.