Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Traverse City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Indigo offers: Competitive Compensation & Benefits, Manageable Workload, Incentive Bonuses (Productivity Component), CME Allowance, Administrative Support, Innovative Tools and Technology, Team-Based Approach.
- Hospitalist physicians may serve on hospital committees and participate in process improvement and documentation projects.
- Indigo Hospitalists are responsible for evaluating patients, discussing and directing treatment plans, admitting patients, providing follow-up care in conjunction with the primary care provider, arranging ancillary services and more.
- Indigo Health Partners is seeking nocturnist physicians to practice inpatient medicine as part of a team with physician and NP/PA colleagues.
- Leadership opportunities are often available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Indigo Health Partners.