Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Upper Peninsula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start once you are credentialed.
- No inpatient coverage.
- BC Family Medicine Physician with experienced will be considered.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- Seeking BC/ IM or FM physician interested in a Locum opportunity at a medical center in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- 12-36 hour shifts are available.
- Shift hours 8am -8pm.
- BC or BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Epic EMR.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections