Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful location in southern Port Huron on the St Clair river.
- Both facilities' have lots of shifts open and can certainly use your help or maybe not your help but one of your colleagues help.
- Procedures not required during the day but preferred.
- This is a great Facility and could get you working in November!
- Immediate need with 30-60 day Credentialing.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- 12-15 patients/ physician.
- Would prefer 7 on 7 off but open to working with providers on scheduling.
- Specialty: Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family medicine.
- FP and IM both accepted at this facility.
- Need day and night need.
- 1-3 admissions/ provider.
- 16-18 patients/ provider.
- Rate of 165 (negotiable) depending on amount of shifts you can cover and days or nights.
- BE accepted.
- 60-90 day credentialing.
- EMR is McKesson.
- 7-7 days or nights needed.
- Lapeer, Michigan.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Days and nights needed (can work either at both facilities: Port Huron/ Saginaw).
- EMR is allscripts.
- All 5 facilities will cover travel and lodging.
- 16-18 patients/physician.
- Larger Facility with Full specialty backup.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- Need starting in September.
- 7 on/ 7 off available or pick the days you want.
- 16-20 patients/ provider.
- Closed ICU.
- Rate is negotiable but more shifts you offer higher we can get you paid by the facility.
- 3 physicians/day.
- If you wanted to provide a 7 on 7 off schedule we could pay more.
- I have several facilities in the state of Michigan that could use some help.
- Grand Blanc, MI.
- Rate is negotiable.
- Long term need.
- Saginaw, Michigan.
- Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- 7 on 7 off or work the shifts you want.
- If Michigan isn't your thing I have facilities all over the United States as well as in that region that also need help ongoing.
- No Codes.
- 9 docs on during the day with one swing who does admissions only.
- EMR is Cerner.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel as well as lodging where we have an entire department dedicated to taking care of your travel needs.
- Hospitalist needed in Michigan - Multiple Shifts - Pick your schedule!
- Port Huron, Michigan.
- Long term need (6+ months).
- 8a-8p shift times: Daytime shifts only.
- Round and go Model (once you're done with your patient list you are good to leave the facility).
- Staffing Consultant at D staffing.
- Nights working with residents so will need to be comfortable with Procedures just in case.
- Need starts NOV 2017 so Credentialing should be quick.
- D has an entire department dedicated to booking and maintaining your travel needs.
- HM Handle codes.
- Rate of 165-175 (we talked about 170 for 7-10 shifts/ month.
- No procedures.
- Procedures required (central lines, Vents, Intubations).
- This facility is easy to get to if traveling from another state.
- 2-3 admits during day/ provider and.
- 15-18 patients/ provider.
- IM and FP accepted.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago