Hospitalist Jobs in Michigan
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Great Lakes State
Photo: Skyline view of Detroit with the GM Renaissance Center.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Canadian boarder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- EMR charting: MediTech.
- 7 on/7 off preferred.
- ICU coverage required.
- The ideal candidate will be a board certified Internal Medicine physician, but they will consider FP trained physicians.
- Board certified IMs preferred.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12-hour shifts, full-time.
- Locum tenens physician will see an average of 17 to 18 patients per day.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- This facility is looking for coverage to start in June and go through October.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- A new locum tenens Hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Michigan due to growth.
- Acls certification required.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.